Friday, August 01, 2008

In the mood?

Ive been a little moody lately. I know what it is, and im trying to change it. Its something that's been bugging me for a long time, but its one of those things that after you are aware of it and continually adapt to it you kinda dont notice you're feeling moody, and what the cause is.

Its just like when you have a mess in your house, you know, like that stack of mail on the table. You walk past it and notice it and think "I need to do something about that" but you dont do it right then. You see it again later and think the same thing. After a few times you stop noticing the stack and that its growing - it just becomes part of your table....or in this case part of your life. Over time it just becomes 'normal' and you dont notice the 'discomfort' it causes you....

I saw a movie recently that kind of took this stuff out off my inner shelf and dumped it on the floor and said to me "You just *think* you put this away and folded it right, but its not right so you have to do it again". *sigh*

Im reading books and trying to journal about it. Today is particularly tough. Can't wait for this to be finally dealt with.

No comments: