Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Johnny B Goode

So yesterday I flew to St Louis. Usually when I go to St Louis I fly direct, none of that changing planes hassle. But this time i had to alter my plans slightly because my co-worker whom I stay with, Barb, wasn't going to be home on Sunday when I normally fly.

So i booked a flight that left on Monday, which meant I had a layover in Dallas. I got on the plane and who was on the flight to St Louis? Chuck Barry. I wouldn't have recognized him if I hadn't overheard people talking about him. But I did nod at him and he did smile back. Seems like a nice man. I tried to see if he was playing in St Louis while im here (he lives here) but sadly he isn't playing again until July.

Next time I'll ask for a quick tune before I get off the plane :)

No comments: